Billy Crawford Surrenders Himself to God Before Marrying Coleen Garcia



In his Instagram post, international artist and “It's Showtime” host Billy Crawford proudly shared his conversion experience as a Christian.




"This is the start of a new beginning! Glory be to God, thank You for this amazing journey. Thank you to my mentor, brother and friend (LA Mumar) for guiding me through this," Billy captioned.





Billy also did not forget to express his gratitude and thanks to his fiancée Coleen Garcia on her 25th birthday last Sunday.





He also expressed through a post how blessed he is for having Coleen her life and his wishes for her.


"To my love, I wish you all the best and success with everything you're doing. Our God has started things with you that He will finish. It's time to rejoice and be thankful for you in all of our lives. Thank you for being in mine. Thank God he gave me a wonderful fiancé. Cheers to you cheers on your birthday. I love you so so much!" wrote Billy.



The couple had not yet announced their wedding date.





Source: ABS-CBN
Image: Billy Crawford's IG

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...