Kris Aquino Hits Back at Basher Who Called Her, Noynoy and Her Sons 'Abnormal'


Kris Aquino responds to a comment on her Instagram (IG) post, saying that she and her brother, the former president Noynoy, and her sons are "abnormal."



Kris initially hits back at an IG user @carlaren_0809, who called her "Queen of all Media ng 'abnormal.'" This same user also called the former president Noynoy and her sons "abnormal."

Upon further scutiny, it's been determined that user @carlaren_0809 changed her username to @cheryy_amor16. The profile description of these two IG accounts matched.

The same user also brought out issues of Kris in the past, such as when Kris had a sexually transmitted disease.

The basher posted: "Ay naku kris kong ako magpitak ka ng bugok na itlog sa utak mo. Tutal Abnormal ka namn gaya ng kapatid mo at anak mong mga abnormal...puro dasal dasal pang nalalamn ang TULO n kris na to.As if namn may itatago ka pa e ladlad nmn n lahat ng baho ng buhay mo.Kaya nalng kaya ng kuya mong abnormal na kumakain ng kulangot ang mag asawa para namn may forever kaung dalwa."






The TV host actress's response was: “@carlaren_0809 you must care about us so much to write 2 paragraphs about us. The problem is everything you accuse me of I never hid in fact I had the courage to acknowledge publicly, apologized for, and I made my peace w/ my Lord & Savior. Bash me more, every time you do- God's justice is at work.”



Kris added: “I don't know you so malabong may atraso ako sa yo- if it's my existence that bothers you- 1 perfect solution IGNORE ME.”




Supporters of Kris defended her via individual comments.







Source / Images: PEP.ph

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...