Angelica Hale Nails Her Performance on AGT Once Again; Advancing to the Grand Finals



You nailed it, Angelica!



As the 10-year old Angelica Hale gave her best to perform David Guetta’s “Without You” during the semi-final round of America’s Got Talent, the young Filipino-American singer would finally step to the grand finals of the talent show leaving the judges on their feet.





The youngest contender wowed the judges once again that they couldn’t get enough with her performance.


You’re only 10 years old and you literally have the voice of an absolute angel. You really, really do. I have to say that was a really brave choice for you. It wasn’t perfect, but you definitely owned it, so well done,” Mel B commented.


“I think that you are a phenomenon. You are my personal favorite. I hope that America agrees with me,” Heidi Klum said.


Simon Cowell also applauded the young singer’s performance, “You know why I really applaud what you did tonight? There’s nothing worse than sitting here, hearing what I’ve heard before on other shows. And you took a risk. Like I said last week, the only risk is mediocrity. That was not mediocre.”


He also explained that “there was one point where it was like, boom! You hit me in the face with that note” making her deserve the slot for next week’s grand finals.


As for Howie Mendel, he described the Fil-Am contestant as a “great” performer making it harder for America who to vote.


She was dubbed as “a star in the future” by judge Simon Cowell and received standing ovations from other judges on her previous performances.


Angelica would compete for the championship next week and we couldn’t wait on what she’s going to give to us once again!


She didn’t forget to thank all those who supported and voted for her through her Twitter account saying, “So grateful & excited to perform in the #AGTFinale! Thx for all the votes [America]. I have such amazing fans & ur support means the [world] to me!”



Good luck, Angelica Hale, way to go!





Source: ABS-CBN
Images: DC Youtube/Just Jared

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...