Dating Kontesera sa Pilipinas, Sumabak sa Pang-International na Talent Show



Another Filipino singer is making her waves in an international talent show.



Do you remember Alisah Bonaobra? Well, to give you a short background, Alisah tries her luck to start her singing career in The Voice Philippines Season 2 two years ago and is coached by Black Eyed Peas’ Apl.de.ap. She has gained the second place after Jason Dy.


Back to the present, Alisah has made the X Factor UK judge Nicole Scherzinger on her feet after the hopeful singer gives her rendition of Beyonce’s “Listen.”


Other judges are also left in awe after hearing her powerful performance.


When asked if what made her decide to join the X Factor UK, Alisah answered that she believes that her talent is world class and it is her way to represent our country in the United Kingdom.
She also tells her story on how she is able to go to the UK just to audition.


“I am only here because of my mother’s friend. They just contributed enough money for our plane ticket just to audition here in X Factor UK,” shared Alisah.


She added, “I dedicate this fight for my family back in the Philippines.”


Alisah is able to get the judge’s ‘yes’ and has made Nicole cry.


“I am crying because I come from very humble beginnings as well. You’re just gorgeous. You’re this tiny little thing with a voice given from God. This unbelievable gift blowing everybody away. I connect with you and everybody. It’s a yes for you and all the Filipinos out there,” she said.


“This is not the best version of this song I’ve ever heard. I’m not going to lie to you. But there’s something about you I really, really like. Great, great, great energy. That was good. I really enjoyed that,” Simon Cowell said.


“I think she’s adorable. You are a great singer. You are a great person. It was a great audition but there’s something about you that we really like. I am absolutely saying yes,” Louis Walsh added.






Source: ABS-CBN
Images: GMA/TellyMix

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...