Nadine pays the date bills, according to James


Actor and heartthrob James Reid reveals something about his real-life sweetheart Nadine Lustre.

In their book entitled "Team Real", James recalled the times whenever he went out on a date and ended up paying all the bills.

But with Nadine, things have changed.

"She (Nadine) would just go ahead and pay the bill without you knowing. Well, not always. I literally have to take the bill from her hands. But honestly, I’ve been in a relationship where the girl would always pay because I was poor. I was not just poor, I was broke."

Reid adds, "If you’re both in a good situation, if you both have money and the guy wants to be sweet and be a gentleman, of course, the guy should pay. But if you can’t, don’t worry about it, it’s no big deal."

Reid also reveals about his spending habits. He stressed that it is his dad that keeps his earnings because of his status as the family's breadwinner.

"The only reason I make money is for them. Me? I’m not a big spender. I enjoy spending money to experience things, not to buy things. The only thing I really spend on is clothing because it’s part of my image. It’s part of my job to look good," Reid adds.


Source: Journal Online

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...