GMA Officially Welcomes a KPop Star to their Family



“My Korean Jagiya” and former U-Kiss member Alexander Lee had been announced as the newest member of the GMA family.



On September 21, Alexander signed a co-management contract with GMA Artist Center.



In an interview, the Korean star expressed his excitement to work with the local celebrities and with the Kapuso network.


"I'm really honored because this really [shows] mutual trust. I've been really happy working together with GMA people so finally now I've become a Kapuso, I'm really really happy," shared Alexander.


Alexander also learned to adjust with and to love the Philippine culture and environment for the past few months that he had been staying in the country making his work easier and more enjoyable.


I love the people, the food, everything here is so good, I'm really enjoying working here," he added.


As an official Kapuso, Alexander is also challenging himself to learn the Filipino language.



"The only thing I have to do is learn Filipino. My main challenge, I really want to learn it," said the “My Korean Jagiya leading man.







Source: GMA
Images: GMA/Filthy Frank

Share It To Your Friends!

Share to Facebook

Loading...